For years, the popularity of vitamin IV therapy has grown as celebrities like Madonna and Rihanna rave about the benefits. But vitamin IVs have become available for the everyday man, as providers like SYNC Wellness bring communities like Baton Rouge the newest trend. But, are vitamin IVs merely a trend, or do they deserve a place in our self-care regimen? Let’s explore the science behind vitamin IV therapy with the experts of SYNC Wellness.
What Are the Benefits of Vitamin IV Therapy?
One of the most significant benefits of injecting vitamins is the enhanced absorption of the vitamins into your system. With digestible vitamins, the vitamins must go through your entire digestive tract. Unfortunately, your body does not digest 100% of the vitamins and supplements. Therefore, it can be challenging to determine how much of the supplement your body digested and if you need additional supplements.
Since vitamin infusions enter your bloodstream directly, your body gets all the nutrients. Not only do you know you are getting your money’s worth, but the absorption effects are felt rapidly. Some even report feeling a difference during or immediately after the vitamin treatment. Waiting to feel better becomes a thing of the past when you can walk away from an IV feeling better.
What Is in Vitamin IV Therapy?
When browsing the options of a vitamin therapy shop, you may see a menu offering aid for your immune system to the overall beauty. There are a large variety of issues targeted by vitamin IV therapy. One of the most popular and well-known reasons to seek out these services is for nausea relief during hangovers. You may be wondering how the different formulas are decided. Let’s explore two popular vitamin therapies by SYNC Wellness and break down the advantages of each injection.
- Energy Boost: When you need a pick-me-up, Energy Boost has your back with B Complex, Vitamin C, and Magnesium.
- B Complex is composed of eight different vitamins! These vitamins are the building blocks of a healthy body, and each plays an essential role in helping with an array of valuable benefits. These benefits include cell health, energy, eyesight, brain function, digestion, appetite, proper nerve function, and more.
- Vitamin C is necessary for maintaining high energy as it helps us convert food and other fat into energy. It also protects us from getting hurt throughout our day.
- Magnesium also is a crucial part of converting our food into energy.
- Beauty Glow: If you have noticed your sparkle becoming dull, Beauty Glow uses Vitamin C, B Complex, Minerals, and Glutathione to brighten it up again.
Want More Information? SYNC Wellness Can Help
If you want to understand what is in vitamin therapy on a deeper level, schedule a consultation with the team at SYNC Wellness. Not only are we deeply invested in helping the Baton Rouge community avoid vitamin deficiencies, but our founder understands how to make that a reality. Angie Huff is a compound pharmacist who passionately provides patients with science-backed solutions to help them achieve their goals. Please call today to book an appointment at 225-425-SYNC (7962) or send us a message online. Don’t wait to feel better.