Our bodies are complex. Through 3X4 Genetics, SYNC looks at how your genes work together in cellular pathways and functional systems to control processes such as inflammation, metabolism and detoxification. Traditionally, we have spent far too much time focusing on trying to fix symptoms. At SYNC, we want to change this by understanding what’s happening at a deep cellular level so we can prevent, delay or reverse disease.
What you will discover from your Genetic Test:
- Nutrient needs – What are your body’s unique needs and how do you respond to certain foods? How well do you tolerate fat and carbs? What’s your vitamin D need? Do you require extra antioxidants and Omega-3 fats compared to others? Should you limit gluten, salt or caffeine?
- Fitness strengths – What type of exercise will your body respond best to? How can you train smarter in alignment with your genes, for better performance, faster recovery and fewer injuries?
- Proactive prevention – Is your body more prone to high blood pressure, high blood sugar, or high cholesterol? How can you support your cardiovascular system and your immune system for more resilience as you age? We also look at processes like your inflammation, detoxification, methylation and more.
- Ideal Weight – Why does your body resist weight loss and how can you manage your weight in a healthy way that is personalized to your unique body?
- Stress strategies – How does your life stress affect your brain health, your hormones, your sleep quality and your overall wellness? More importantly, what can you do about it?
WHAT WE WILL DISCOVER FROM YOUR GENETIC TEST:
Your genes tell the story of you and only you; no one else has ever had the same genetic makeup. Here’s why that’s amazing: instead of doing what works okay for most, we can help you figure our what works best for you.
We will help you uncover the root cause of your problems, the best way to solve your problems, and what you can do (or avoid doing) right now that will benefit you in the future. The answers are already inside of you!
The clues and cues to better health are your unique genetic code. We will decode and explain what your genes say about you and what that means for you and your health.
BASED ON YOUR GENETIC BLUEPRINT: WE WILL GIVE YOU PRACTICAL AND MEANINGFUL INFORMATION AND SUGGESTIONS IN 3 SPECIFIC AREAS:
HOW IS MY GENETIC BLUEPRINT MEASURED?
Via a Cheek Swab