How Immune Vygor Works
Immune Vygor combines vitamins C, D, and niacin with trace elements zinc and selenium to create a product with potent immune support. 3,4 To further support healthy immune function, a proprietary blend of various extracts of mushrooms traditionally found in Eastern medicine has been included in Immune Support. 5
The micronutrients in Immune Vygor help to support the body from free radicals and enhance cellular immunity. 1 Vitamin C and zinc work together to support from free radical insult. Cellular immunity is supported by the combination of vitamin D, niacin, zinc, and selenium. 1
While mushrooms have been used in Eastern medicine for centuries to support immunity, recent clinical studies reveal their bioactive potential and health-promoting properties. 6 Specifically, the beta-glucans bound to amino acids are bioactive molecules that support immune function. 7,8 Research further shows that mushrooms provide exceptional nutritional efficacy in supporting a healthy immune system. 9
Immune Vygor Supplementation
Clinical evidence shows that supplementing with vitamins C, D, and niacin as well as trace elements zinc and selenium may support immune functioning. 1 Centuries of using mushrooms for their beneficial properties and modern clinical evidence reveal their potent ability to support a healthy immune system. 5
The research cited herein shows that supplementation with Immune Vygor may help:
- Support overall immunity
- Support the body from oxidative stress and free radical insult
- Provide micronutrients and bioactive compounds essential for healthy immune function
1. Maggini, S., Wintergerst, E. S., Beveridge, S., & Hornig, D. H. (2007). Selected vitamins and trace elements support immune function by strengthening epithelial barriers and cellular and humoral immune responses. British Journal of Nutrition, 98(S1), S29-S35.
2. Feldman, S., Schwartz, H. I., Kalman, D. S., Mayers, A., Kohrman, H. M., Clemens, R. (2009). Randomized phase II clinical trials of wellmune WGP[R] for immune support during cold and flu season. Journal of Applied Research, 9(1-2).
3. Maggini, S., Beveridge, S., & Suter, M. (2012). A combination of high-dose vitamin C plus zinc for the common cold. The Journal of International Medical Research, 40, 28-42.
4. Prietl, B., Treiber, G., Pieber, T. R., & Amrein, K. (2013). Vitamin D and immune function. Nutrients, 5, 2502-2521.
5. Eliaz, I. (2010). The healing power of medicinal mushrooms: Immune support for cancer, colds and lifelong health. Santa Rosa, CA: Better Health Publishing.
6. Reis, F. S., Martins, A., Vasconcelos, M. H., Morales, P., Ferreira, C. F. R. (2017). Functional foods based on extracts or compounds derived from mushrooms. Trends in Food Science and Technology, 66, 48-62.
7. Rathora, H., Prasad, S., & Sharma, S. (2017). Mushroom nutraceuticals for improved nutrition and better human health: A review. PharmaNutrition, 5(2), 35-46.
8. Meschino, J. P. (2002). Reishi mushroom extract and immune support. Dynamic Chiropractic, 20(12).
9. Thakur, M. P., & Singh, H. K. (2013). Mushrooms, their bioactive compounds and medicinal uses: A review. International Journal of Phytomedicines and related industries, 5(1), 1-20.