How Cortysolv Works
Cortysolv contains patented Sensoril® (Ashwagandha), Suntheanine® (L-theanine) and Relora®
(Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense). These plant-based ingredients support overall wellbeing and mood by balancing stress hormone production from the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis.*
Cortysolv also contains key stress support ingredients such as maral extract (Rhaponticum car-thamoides), phosphatidylserine, N-acetylcysteine (NAC) and rhodiola root (Rhodiola rosea). Maral root, much like Ashwagandha root, has been shown to have adaptogenic properties in humans and supports healthy cortisol secretion.*
Furthermore, studies suggest that phosphatidylserine supplementation supports healthy cortisol secretion by providing the necessary phospholipids required for cellular membrane structure and regulatory functions, thus reducing the requirement for bodily tissue breakdown and nutrient displacement.*
Rhodiola is a perennial flowering plant containing a potent active ingredient called salidroside (particularly in the roots). Research suggests that salidroside has an effect on stress-induced cortisol secretion.* Rhodiola also appears to have adaptogenic properties and supports relaxation.* NAC, a bioavailable form of the amino acid L-cysteine, appears to have similar attenuating effects on cortisol secretion.*
Given the many physiological benefits of healthy cortisol rhythms, Cortysolv supplementation can sup-port overall well-being and longevity in a variety of ways.* These evidence-based benefits may include:
- Support healthy blood sugar profile*
- Support healthy blood lipid profile*
- Support healthy sleep patterns*
- Support brain health and memory function*
- Support healthy inflammatory response*
- Support healthy endothelial function*
- Support healthy appetite regulation*
- Support healthy cardiovascular, adrenal, and immune function*
Adults take two capsules daily as a dietary supplement, prior to a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Note: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.